Note from James Guldan
Owner of Vision Tech Team
One of the massive privileges of working with some of the biggest information marketing companies and Ecommerce brands in the world is getting to see the backend of everything that is working.
I decided to document some of the takeaways and share them in a segment I will be entitling Funnel Optimization Case Studies.
I will be going through pretty much any client that will let us share some of the takeaways from working with them.
Fit Father Project has always been close to my heart. One of my best friends Dr. Anthony Balduzzi owns it, so it is a bit more personal to me than just a client. They have amassed an amazing community. The content is some of the best in the industry. They also have an insane stick rate.
This is all an amazing testament to the business that was an overnight success after 10 years.
The framework of the business is built on its content. One of the most stable business models, but also the longest to create.
10 years of content has gotten him hundreds of thousands of subscribers on YouTube and millions watching his content regularly.
One of the biggest issues with SEO is the technical debt of your site as any change can have dire consequences, so it is SO expensive to update anything and do it correctly.
So when you do an overhaul it has to be done right. This was the most recent major overhaul with did with FitFatherProject.
The main purpose of updating the site was to increase consumer user experience. So we optimized for speed, we optimized for content consumption and generally giving a user the easiest path to their content in the least amount of time.
This included things like changing the flow from the front end of the site, and completely changing the flow for the category freebies.
This took several months but the output is amazing. The site is still being optimized (And most likely always will).
Who they are:
Fit Father Project has helped over 500,000+ busy guys over 40 get in the best shape of their life.
“I am absolutely freaking in love with my new website. This guys are the best in the world.”
Dr. Anthony Balduzzi
Why they came to us:
- Technical debt – They had a significant amount of technical debt from growth. They were using old plugins for page builders, they were not very optimized for growth.
- SEO – They needed to increase the speed of their site and significantly increase the ability to manage their content better.
- Messaging – they needed to say more with less. Really get clear on who they were talking to and how to get them in the right place more quickly.
- Offers – They needed to improve the scarcity on their offers and really needed to increase the load time of their offer pages and sales pages.
- Rebuild the site from the ground up with speed and use in mind. This helped dramatically with SEO and really positioned them for success.
- Improved messaging to say more with less. This was also a User Experience overhaul as well. In order for these busy dads to get to the content they wanted quickly without getting lost in youtube.
- Check out fitfatherproject.com