To Build Our Clients’ Visions While Building Your Ideal Career and Growing Personally
Fast paced professional growth with an employee- focused team
Vision Tech Team believes team member happiness drives high quality work. We’ve found the right balance between a fast paced environment that pivots on a flexible work life. Through that flexibility, you’ll have the opportunity to grow quickly by being surrounded by the best tools in the business and a supportive staff focused on creative collaboration to provide industry leading work.
Who are you?
Highly organized, motivated, detail-oriented, self-starter who is passionate and experienced as it relates to all things web development. You’re interested in personal growth and evolution within the company; can demonstrate high customer service, flexibility, creativity, and adaptability in a highly challenging, positive, rewarding environment. You likely have a background in internet marketing, and you’re interested in improving your development, design, and management skills.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Be the hub between the client and our internal design and development team
- Work directly with clients to define project requirements, manage the design and develop process from start to finish for clients
- Manage the project throughout the full life cycle of projects including but not limited to: Web design, Web Development, and pulling in lead tech and lead design resources when necessary
- Build project plans with an understanding of internal resources and capabilities, time requirements, and business objectives
- Lead and schedule weekly project/client related meetings
- Work closely with the design team, development team, and the other Project Managers to manage and allocate resources in an effective and efficient way
- Task out daily design and development work to our team
- Complete technical implementation of client requests that have too complex of business logic to task out to the team
- Keep clients updated on monthly hourly reports
- Liase with finance, operations and and human resources on client and employee needs
- Provide guidance, mentorship, and skill-building to designers and developers
- Open to growth and evolution as our company grows, and as our clients’ needs adjust with the marketplace
- You will work directly with, and report to, our CTO, who will be your personal mentor in this role.
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- Experience within a digital agency environment or as a freelancer working directly with clients
- Experience with online deliverables ranging from $5k to $50K
- Strong ability to manage account, strategy, creative, analytics, and technical teams, as well as manage employees
- Understanding of, and experience executing projects that adhere to platform guidelines
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and customer service (or desire to develop these skills)
- Experience in the web development industry, with a strong technical background
- Ability to work both independently, and as a part of a team
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- A gregarious personality that will mesh well with the existing Vision Tech Team family (we love smart people with a dash of quirkiness and humor)
$70 – $90k starting, depending on experience, with opportunities for growth.
- Communication – needs to be able to have strong communicaion skills for handling clients emotions at a very high level, needs to be able to set expectations with clients who are making millions of dollars per year and very type A personality. Needs to be able to communicate effectivly with team members both in the states and in the phillipines where english is a second language.
- Boundary setting – Needs to be able to set strong boundries with clients while still being incredibly valuable.
- Expectation setting – Needs to be able to set realistic expecations with team members and clients and hold them accountable to them.
- Attention to detail – needs to have a strong attention to detail. the little things are the big things. Also need to have a leadership level view of what is going on so they know WHAT they need to have attention to detail on and what they don’t.
- Google analytics – needs to be able to utilize google analyics to be able to read how a client is getting traffic and what types of devices are most utilized. They need to understand the importance of certain pages that get the most traffic.
- CRM – need to be able to at least be acclimated with what a CRM or marketing automation software does and why people use it.
- Marketing – Needs to understand at least enough about marketing to understand the fundamentals. Power of persuasion and presuasion. Needs to understand what metrics matter most. Understanding AOV and LTV metrics would be a plus.
- Direct Response Design – needs to understand the basics of direct response design in relation to creating a design for conversion rather than for art. Looks don’t matter, conversion does.
We currently do not have a central office and all work remotely. We prefer you are available to work 8am – 4pm PST, but this can be a somewhat flexible schedule. If you like to sleep in and work late sometimes, that’s fine — so long as clients are taken care of, meetings are attended, and the work is done. Need a few hours or a day off? Want to travel and work while away? No problem! — so long as you are succeeding in your position and our clients are happy.
Vision Tech Team is dedicated to the following Core Values:
Vision First – Begin with the end in mind. We are being proactive about everything we do, from education to prioritizing our days, weeks, months, years etc. We are anticipating needs way before they become an emergency.
Intentional, Authentic Communication – We plan our communication with others so that we can be very intentional about the content being delivered. We embrace crucial conversations rather than avoid them. We speak authentically, which means that we don’t avoid the truth, we embrace it.
Synergy – We work as a team not only with our team members but with our clients as well. We need to make sure everybody on this team is a value-add to others. We also need to make sure that we are holding each other up to our standards, no matter how hard it is.
Inventive – Every member of the team is part of the “Creative” department. Coming up with creative solutions is our job. We don’t just think of linear options for problems, but we think outside the box to solve problems creatively. We are not lazy, we put time and attention into each problem.
Own It – Every team member feels that ALL ISSUES in the company are THEIR issues. If you see something, say something. We need to own our crucial conversations and every team member needs to have the courage to manage up. Our team members don’t see themselves as victims. They can only solve problems that they are personally accountable for.
Never Stop Growing – Every person on the team has a personal goal of not only getting better at their job but getting better at life. The team members understand that only doing on-the-job training doesn’t cut it here. They are constantly improving their habits and environment to exponentially improve their lives.
Selfless Service – Everyone on the team understands that they can’t help others unless they help themselves first. They need to take care of their health, their mental wellness, and their spiritual wellness in order to fully show up to work. They prioritize themselves before work and prove it by being able to show up fully each day. They proactively take wellness days to recharge.