Note from James Guldan
Owner of Vision Tech Team
One of the massive privileges of working with some of the biggest information marketing companies and Ecommerce brands in the world is getting to see the backend of everything that is working.
I decided to document some of the takeaways and share them in a segment I will be entitling Funnel Optimization Case Studies.
I will be going through pretty much any client that will let us share some of the takeaways from working with them.
We have some clients that I would never want to compete with. When it comes to getting conversions, Jason Hornung is one of them.
He is one of the best in the world at direct response and specifically cold traffic conversions.
Jason started his AOA Profit Society a few years ago after deciding he no longer wanted to run his own ad agency.
He’s had incredible success doing what he loves most–teaching people HOW to be successful rather than just doing it for them.
Jason and I are both from the midwest – specifically Wisconsin, so he holds a special place in my heart.
Creating our internal speed optimization SOPs stemmed directly from working with Jason. He wanted to test conversion rates in relation to speed–we’re talking REAL speed, like under a second load time!
Who they are:
Jason has a program called the AOA Profit society which is one of the quickest ways for anyone to become a direct response cold traffic expert that I know of.
Why they came to us:
- Needed a scalable design and development team to help implement all of his funnels.
- Wanted pages built in HTML/CSS so they would be as fast as possible.
- Ongoing issues with his marketing automation software.
- Issues with his membership site technology stack.
- Transferred CRM from Infusionsoft to Ontraport for better automation.
- Updated and rebuilt his membership site from the ground up.
- Massively improved load time for his funnels by switching to HTML/CSS and going through extensive speed optimization.